Saturday 18 July 2009

English 101

Yuuki and his roommates invited me over to their house to learn how to make Okonomiyaki for dinner. Yuuki speaks a little English and his roommates had taken English classes in highschool, but the communication was difficult early on. Luckily, alcohol makes communication through charades much much easier. By the end of the night, everyone had learned several new words and Yo even managed correct usase of the phrase "that's hot!" I am such a good English teacher...

I then continued my English class at this local bar where they were having a goodbye party for Tyler. Everyone was already hammered by the time I got there (one dude has already passed out in the middle of the floor....classy), but I still managed to teach everyone a few key prases. I knew I was successful when we were all climbing into this gaint taxi-van at the end of the night and one of the guys yelled "let's go bitches!" to everyone still outside. Yes!

Oh, and everyone in that picture is several years older than me. Don't they look like babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment